Welcome

GWOG Home Forums GWOG Forum Welcome

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jacob van Tienen Jacob van Tienen 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gaywithoutgod
    gaywithoutgod
    Keymaster

Welcome! This is our new GWOG community. You are encouraged to be among the first to contribute.

Profile photo of AuresT
    AuresT
    Participant

🙂 Thanks for the welcome ^^ I love this website!

Profile photo of Alan Z.
    Alan Z.
    Participant

It’s rather kind of funny….about 10 years ago, when I had first come out, and still held very strongly to my Christian beliefs, I was looking for a community to belong to made up of other gay Christians.   I had found a website similar to this and made a few friends along the way, participated in the forums, but after awhile, the site just didn’t feel right anymore, so I left that community.   After many years and my mindset having slowly changed and leaving behind old ideology and accepting new ways of thinking, I have found a new community to belong to.   I’m glad I found you guys and I hope to get to know many others on this site, share, inform, and form some connections.   ~Alan

Profile photo of Ethan
    Ethan
    Participant

I appreciate the welcome! I only found this place because of Facebook, but I like the concept behind it. Thanks!

Profile photo of James
    James
    Participant

Im new trying to figure this site out lol

Profile photo of Box Ghost
    Box Ghost
    Participant

It’s amazing the random sites you find on Facebook, but this seems to have potential to grow into something pretty nice. 🙂

Profile photo of J-life
    J-life
    Participant

Box Ghost got in one, Facebook does send me random places but this seems intriguing, though hope it opens up from Americanism, it is on a international platform.

It has, lots of Brits here too 😀

Profile photo of Jacob van Tienen
    Jacob van Tienen
    Participant

Looks like I’m a bit late to the party! 😛
    It’s good to see the site has been running so well for so long Keep it up. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar