Speculating Level 41

GWOG Home Forums GWOG Forum Speculating Level 41

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Christopher Tomkinson Christopher Tomkinson 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

What do you think happens at level 41? Do you think that actually we will get a message from a God saying GATCHA!?

Profile photo of Blake
    Blake
    Keymaster

Ha…I guess you’ll just have to wait to find out. You’ll notice my level 41 avatar is still a monkey…the question is at what level are you human and then what happens after. Wow that just sounded all far to metaphysical.

You wouldn’t be starting forum topics just to level up would you.. πŸ˜‰

No but it’s definitely an excellent way of encouraging participation in existing one. That and I thought, thus is just a person view, GWOG could do with the odd light topic here and there. I think it’s healthy to have a mix of funny or silly things as well as very serious stuff that is largely already available here πŸ™‚

Profile photo of Blake
    Blake
    Keymaster

Agreed, on that note are you a Level 42 fan? 80’s trivia.

I might have been had every shop and eatery in the country not played their music as part of their standardised mixes at some point! >.<

Profile photo of Jacob van Tienen
    Jacob van Tienen
    Participant

I think it was by Level 3 or 4 (before I found the profiles of other people) that I realised the evolution thing with levelling up. Quite impressive! I did have a chuckle to myself. πŸ™‚
    Can’t wait to see how it progresses as I go up through levels. Maybe 41 one day! D:

I wonder if it’s like City of Heroes where you get to choose a new power πŸ˜›

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar